Destiny MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is not like

Go down

It is not like Empty Re: It is not like

Post by vipluis Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:00 am

The OMB states that “many federal programs are put into effect based on the race data obtained from the decennial census (i.e., promoting equal employment opportunities; assessing racial disparities in health and environmental risks). Race data are also critical for the basic research behind many policy decisions. States require these data to meet legislative redistricting requirements. The data are needed to monitor compliance with the Voting Rights Act by local jurisdictions."

"Data on ethnic groups are important for putting into effect a number of federal statutes (i.e., enforcing bilingual election rules under the Voting Rights Act; monitoring and enforcing equal employment opportunities under the Civil Rights Act). Data on Ethnic Groups are also needed by local governments to run programs and meet legislative requirements (i.e., identifying segments of the population who may not be receiving medical services under the Public Health Act; evaluating whether financial institutions are meeting the credit needs of minority populations under the Community Reinvestment Act).”[3]boda
proactol scam

vipluis
Maplers
Maplers

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum